Please make your tax-deductible donation on-line today!
- $5,000 sponsors an eight-week school-based Safe Crossings grief support group.
- $1,000 supports a six-week long support group for 10 families
- $750 sponsors a Camp Erin “camper-ship” for one child
- $500 covers the cost of four Safe Crossings counselors’ visits to the home of a grieving child.
- $150 sponsors one grieving child to attend summer day-camp in 2013
Make your life easier with Monthly Giving
Tom Warfield with Ash Grove Cement came to his first Safe Crossings Foundation luncheon this past November. He was moved to donate but did not want to donate all in one payment. Tom set up a monthly payment option instead.
“We wanted to set up a monthly charge on our credit card, so my wife and I could incorporate our giving into our monthly budget rather than one lump sum each year. We also knew we could give more if we spread the gift out over the year.”
Thank you to Tom and all our monthly givers. The kids appreciate your support.
Click here to set up monthly giving (link to the Donate Page)
Planned Giving, The Hope Society
Build your legacy by becoming a member of The Hope Society, a special group of people that have included Safe Crossings Foundation in their will. By designating Safe Crossings as a beneficiary of your estate plans, you can help secure a future for the children we serve. By ensuring that local kids get the help they need to manage their grief, you will also be helping to build a more caring and productive community for us all.
To show our appreciation of your generosity, The Hope Society members enjoy the following benefits:
- Recognition in our annual newsletter and on our website
- Recognition in the luncheon program and signage
- Invitations to special events
Please consider becoming part of the Hope Society and ensure that your legacy will be going toward a cause that you believe in. An investment in Safe Crossings is an investment in the lives and futures of vulnerable children and will bring hope and healing for children in generations to come.
Contact us at 206-652-47252 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about planned giving opportunities. While a planned gift can often be relatively simple to arrange, you should always seek the advice and guidance of your attorney, account or other appropriate advisor. They will need our Federal Tax ID which is EIN 75-2992774.